Friday, April 18, 2014

Daffodils & a Spider Web


Last weekend I went to Bonhoeffer Botanical Gardens just off exit #215 on I-5. The daffodils were amazing. You can see a little bit from the freeway. There were picnic tables all around the grounds. You really should check it out.





Chihuly glass under a tree. Pilchuck Glass School is nearby.


I think there are roses planted by these crosses. 


Putting a log cabin back together.





I made the mistake of getting on the freeway to go to Mt Vernon. What a mistake that was. I forgot it was the first weekend of Tulip Festival. I got off the freeway & came home. No sense waisting my day stuck in traffic.

Jackie made this great Spider Web quilt. She had a few ideas for the quilting & left the rest up to me.
 It was very fun to quilt this one.







I'm off to Nanland tomorrow. The boys don't know I'm coming. It will be a great surprise.
I'll try & post while I'm there.

Have a great weekend & week ahead.
Nana Sharon


No comments: