Tuesday, June 3, 2014

A Little Bit of This & That

Here's what I've been up to. This is Lori's sampler quilt.


I used Blooming Feathers on it.


A great table runner by Erin.


Batting pokies on the back drive me crazy. It was sandwiched together when I got it so, punt was the name of the game.


Elaine's pretty pink.



The back shows the quilting better.


Jonne's quilt. Needed to keep this one masculine. 


Like how it came out.



Cozy flannel back.


Going to get a couple more posts ready to go before I head off to CA for the last time. Helping the Little Misters(and their parents too) move back to WA.
The boys will be here for a few days until the furniture arrives. Oh shucks.
Hope you are all enjoying this great weather we've been having. Here's a beach picture until next time.

Happy quilting.
Sharon


No comments: