Sunday, November 16, 2014

Spokane Quilt Show 2014

Washington State Quilters
"My Heart Belongs to Quilting"
2014

I've heard about the wonderful quilt show in Spokane, & this year I got to go.
So here's a little of what was there.
500 quilts & over 50 vendors

 Loved ow the quilting made tho wall hanging sing.


A fun Mary Lou inspired cow quilt.


Grandma hankies & pillow cases make a lovely memory quilt.


The next 3 pictures are great examples of modern, what I call "divide & conquer", quilting.




A stunning winner. 



Another one. Knocked it out park piecing & quilting. 


They award ribbons to the machine quilter of award winning quilts.


Made me smile.



More fab piecing & quilting.



Love the modern quilting. Divide & conquer.






Ideas for future quilting. Freehand with stencils.



More modern inspiration.




Just because I liked it.


Save the date for 2015!
October 16-17-18
Will I see you there?
Here's a link to the WSQ Spokane Chapter.

Mr S & I made a long weekend of our trip to the quilt show. Ate at several Diners, Drive Ins & Dives restaurants & this great find(Thank you Wanda) Twigs. Made a quick stop at Grand Coulee Dam & drove over the North Cascade Highway coming home.

I've been busy quilting away here.
I'll catch up soon.

Sharon

No comments: