Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Custom for Jennifer

Jennifer sent me these 2 quilts that had lots of wide open spaces or "quilting opportunities" as I like to call them.


To help break it up I quilted circles around the little stars.





This Lone Star was a UFO that had been in her to do stack for awhile. It was a "divide & conquer" kind of quilt.


I love quilting leaves & this quilt gave me plenty of opportunities to leaf away.







Taking time to do my 2 favorite things. 

Enjoy time with The Little Misters at , in D's words, "the Camano Ocean."
No, that's not snow on the logs it's ice.

Sunrise & sunset are always a joy in my little corner of the world. I'm not always up to see the sunrise. Here's one from October that reminds me I am living a very blessed life. The Cascade mountain range is a perfect backdrop!



Be back soon.
Sharon


No comments: